The Collective Arts Incubator is committed to offering an accessible platform for independent creative work spanning disciplines and media. We aim to host experimental projects that use innovative methods to reach new audiences.
We invite creatives from any discipline to take advantage of our diverse amenities to produce unique installations, events, and other projects that transcend conventional artistic practice.
CAI seeks to provide an alternative to the commercial or institutional settings that dominate the professional arts, open to a wider range of voices and practices than is traditionally represented therein. We want to hear from you!
We have opened a gallery and performance space in the central hall of our newly founded second collective in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are soliciting exhibition proposals from curators and other creatives to launch our first programming season!
- CONCEPT STATEMENT > the agenda or topic of the show
- ARTISTS > at least 3 (group shows only)
- INSTALLATION > regardless of the show form (like performance art, etc.), an installation of physical 2- or 3-dimensional art work must inhabit the gallery space over the length of the show
- DURATION > 2 months
- PROGRAMS > at least 2 (show opening and 1+ additional) events to inhabit the installation, with entertainment and/or activities
- SUPPORT > applicants must be able to install, manage, and de-install in-person
Shows can include:
- two-dimensional painting, prints, collages, drawings, renderings, etc.
- three-dimensional sculptures, assemblages, installations, etc.
- digital prints, projections, audio/video, VR installations, etc.
- performance art, theatre, etc.
- participatory programming or installations
To submit a show proposal, please fill out this form: SHOW PROPOSAL
For more information, contact our Art Director Kris via email: firstname.lastname@example.org